Thursday, February 7, 2008

Loving my time off...

It seems that everyone is sick this time of year... except Madison. I am thankful for that. I have been off for a while and I can't tell you how good it feels to be away from that place. I feel like a new person despite this funk I have. Madison and I have made the most out of our time. We had beautiful weather yesterday so we went to Toddlin Time and had a blast with our friends and then to Downtown Fred for some walking and window shopping. You couldn't pass up the weather. i hope everyone enjoyed it. We had some fun with our friends Rachel and Adrianna too! Then Uncle Jay and Kristina, "Nina" came over for dinner. Madison took a nap on the couch like a big girl too! I wish she would nap in the bed with me! Potty training is going pretty well. She doesn't always make it to the potty, but the idea is there, and she undresses herself some now to go. She almost always pees when you put her on the potty and she jumps up looks in and says yay! when she goes! She gets m&m's for going potty and now knows the difference between one and two! She even picks out her color! Tomorrow should be fun... Her Toddlin Teddy came in so we will get that after class. She loves him and tries to monopolize his time! Her vocabulary has really jumped and she is farily easy to converse with! It is all so exciting, but it means our baby is growing up... I'm still not sure if I have accepting the fact that she is officially 2 now! But she sure acts it. We have been lucky. SHe has her moments, but otherwise is a very sweet baby, I mean toddler. Will keep you up to date!

0 comments: