Friday, September 14, 2007

Guh Gurl Mommay!!

I must not be failing to badly as a mother... Yesterday Madison told me... "Guh Gurl Mommay..." SHe thinks I'm pretty ok, which I guess is a good thing for her. Otherwise she would have a very long next 16.5 years! Can you believe it is almost halloween? It seems like we were just putting her in her mouse costume. I'm sure grandma feels like she just finished it. =oP

Madison continues to add new words to her vocabulary. I have a hard time keeping up. She is very aware of her surrounding and what is going on too. We have had two sucessful poops in the poty, but are taking it slow. I still thinks she is too you, her doctor seems to think she is ready. A friend who is also struggling with her little girl (twin) states she found something that said most kids potty train between 18-30 months. Since Madison just turned 19 mo, I figure we have got time.

Our best buddies Shannon and Kendall came over the other day. We were very excited to see them. Madison loves kids. I am no longer as big a germ freak as I was, but am trying hard to remain considerate of other mom's. But I guess I'm out of the norm, b/c most parents apparently are more relaxed all the time than I am even now.

I swear I don't know how Madison is growing. It doesn't seem like she eats very much, so she gets pediasure some now. She has also gone "Craisins" crazy! I guess she'll have some healthy kidneys!

We are going out today to pick out fabric for Madison's new carseat cover. It's also Carrie's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!





0 comments: