Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Potty training 101

Tomorrow starts the first official day of The Brumbaugh Family Potty Training Spectacular. The TV people are coming to fix the TV, get this... sometime between 9-5. So that means I am officially homebound with Madison until they show. WHat are the chances they will come early? Ha Ha... Aaron, Madison and I went out and bought a new potty for down stairs. I think it is going well so far...







I think half of Sesame Place followed us home, It appears Sesame Street has thrown-up in my living room.




I talked about the Drawinf we had done at Sesame Place, so I thought I would include it too...





FOr Labor Day weekend we spent time with my parents... Madison still loves to ride the John Deere...







And to finish things off... TOday we went out to eat with Grandma and PaPaw (grandpa). Madison was very excited. She wanted to sit in te booth with her grandparents. SHe was a big girl. She even got in some good R&R. =o) After dinner we fed the geese. I don't think Madison is afraid of anything! Well, except for maybe a vaccuum or weed eater. Must have gotten that one from her parents!! LOL










0 comments: