Saturday, September 29, 2007

Missing daddy

Madison, Jill and I went to the hospital Friday night to put some foam matress pads on a patients bed to make her life a little easier for her. this was after the wal-mart incident. So we didn't get home until 8pm, and I didn't put her to bed until 2130. I thought we had an understanding to sleep in this morning. I was wrong. Little stinker was missing her daddy. She even went through the motions of kissing him goodnight through the banisters as if her were there. She woke up at 06:45 am calling for him. So much for sleeping in!

She got a little more rotten today. mom came over with a Dira the explorer talking backpack complete with map and a compass, videocamera and telescope(which i swear she is going to pop her eye out with)=p She loves it, and then when dad finally got there he showed up with ice cream cones and a tricycle. Oh to be young! She loves it too. I will have to post pictures later, I'm at work now.

It was hard to leave her tonight to go to work. She was super snuggly. Mom and Madison looked out the window and waved and said love you as I left. I sure do love her too!

0 comments: