Thursday, July 5, 2007

Early morning...






So much for being on call. I slept a good amount yesterday in preparation to work last night and recover from Tuesday night. Needless to say I was up until almost 2 am. I finally fell asleep and the phone rang at 5:32 am. I went in for a whole 2 hours of busy, busy mess. The rest of the day was nice. I got to spend it with Madison and Aaron. We went to Outback for dinner with grandma and grandpa. Madison loves the geese there. She almost got bit by a really big one. Then she turned right to me and daid "oh-no... uppie" and once she figured out daddy could get her higher up she quickly went to him. It was really neat. There were geese everywhere. After dinner we took her out to feed the geese. One ate out of her hand, but I wasn't quick enough with the camera. Got some good pictures though. Madison is now saying "OW-SIGH" (outside) and "awl- beah" (all better). We bought a potty tonight too. A pooh potty. Daddy could see the fun in it. He said she could go poo on pooh. She liked that idea. We'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments: