Monday, July 23, 2007

Yes, I know...

Many of you have let me know that I am falling behind on my blogging. I am working on this I promise. Work has been very busy as has the rest of my life. I have tried to keep up, but I must admit, playtime with Madison or napping when she does has been precident lately. i am still struggling to sleep at night, and have a MRI scheduled for my back Thursday... wish me luck. Madison had pictures taken on Saturday morning. It was interesting to say the least. We went with Shannon (my best friend) and her little one Kendall who is 5 months old... Wow how time flies. We got some awesome pictures, but it was a lot of work. Couldn't have done it without you mom. =o) It's hard to believe some parents have children those ages!! Can't wait to load up some of the pictures.

Grandpa made it safely back from Hawaii. I was sleeping, but I am sure Madison was more than glad to see him. He came with goodies in tow. I'm sure to gain wait if I eat all those caramacs, right? Aaron dressed Madison in one of her little Hawaii outfits... what a doll. I will upload pictures soon. Vacation is almost here!!!

0 comments: