Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pamper Me Baby

Lately I have begun to notice that my Miss Madison loves the finer thngs in life. She has her own personal movie theater in the truck on which elmo and friends are on permenantly, she only has to ask for "Mohr" to get a refill of something she brobly has had enough of, and she gets more back scratched than me! It all started with her daddy who would rub her back while she watched Elmo with him. Sooner than later she was asking for "Mohr." You could scratch her back until you hand fell off and yet you will hear a very sweet "Mohr" at the end. Of course you are going to comply. It's actually very cute, to bad I can't get paid!! =o) She also like her feet rubbed. She will throw one up on you lap and say "Mohr" and then switch her feet out as long as you will let her! That's a smart girl. She does return to favor to her buddies though... In her crib the other day for nap she put elmo on his belly and scratched his back. "Nigh-Nigh"

She has recently started to tell us as soon as she soils her diaper. She'll be in the middle of something and stop and say "peee-peeee" But as Aaron has learned it's not always just pee-pee, it can be of the latter too. =oP

We have a special house guest as well. Murphy has graced us with her presence while her mommy and daddy are getting a well deserved break in Vegas. (Hopefully winning lots of money so we cane all retire) Plus Murphy whispered in my ear that she wanted a diamond encrusted collar today. Silly girl! Madison is thrilled to have her at the house. I am enjoying it too. She seems to be a totally different dog at the house. When she is at home i swear that she has it out for me. Since day one she has barked at me nonstop... unless we are dogsitting and I have control of the food. I guess she is pretty smart. She seemed excited to see me today... We'll see what happens the next time I go to visit her =oP

One last thought... Aaron has decided he isn't quite sure he likes the fact that Madison is starting to communicate more clearly. He say's he can listen to her jabber or whine in bed more easily that talk. For instance she was napping the other day with Elmo and when she woke up I heard "Hep me mommy, hep me" Crazy girl.

0 comments: