Friday, July 27, 2007

Little Fishy













Today was a lot of fun. We gave up our morning nap for a trip to the Waterpark at the YMCA. It was a blast. We went with our buddies Auntie Wendy and her son Steven and her granddaughters Courtney and Kenzie. We stayed for about 3 hours... until a little girl threw up in the pool. At that point we called it quits and I headed to McDonald's with Madison. She had a blast with the girls, and as always loved Steven. She even went into the deep water with him. She was a busy girl. All over the place. When I got her out of the car from the park she laid her head down on my shoulder and was out. She even dropped the french fry that was in her hand. After checking to make sure there wasn't any in her mouth I put her to bed. She peeked long enough to find elmo, gave him a hug and didn't move again until an hour and 15 min later when I tried to lay down... That's what I get =oP Should be an interesting night. The TV isn't working and I'm on call from 11p-7a. What's a girl to do?? the bad part... They already mistakenly called me in at 7, until I pointed out I wasn't on until 11p. Maybe it'll be better by then. Either way, I think I better go to bed early. Here are some pictures from today and yesterday. Oh yeah~ Madison's hair is just about long enough for real pigtails. it goes up, but not for long.

0 comments: