Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy, Busy Me






It's been hard to find time to blog. Work was busy, so there went that and I fell in the bed shortly after Madison last night. We had a playdate today with our little buddy Ian. I think the kids had fun. Went out to lunch too... you guessed it, Cracker Barrel! Love that place. Madison made a huge mess, but she had a great time doing it. That's what's important right? We have fun and tip well!!

She is still teething and we just survived her first diaper rash. THat sucked. I think we were more upset about it that she was, I am debating on whether or not she is ready to potty train, ot at least get aquainted to the potty. We tried to keep her out of a diaper all day Monday. She played outside at her grandma's nakee and wen she got home we undressed her again so she could heal her bum. She would start to play and then all of a sudden stop and say... "uh-uh" or "Oh-no" and then you guessed it, she peed, or pooped. It was comical. She knew she was going to go and her diaper wasn't there. So, what do you think? I don't want to rush her, but don't want to hold her back either. Ohh the stress! LOL...

1 comments:

Madsgramma said...

I love the roll over!! I think she'll be a pro before long along with being an artist.