Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Never trust a naked toddler




Another exciting day... I slept a while because I worked last night. When I woke up Aaron had a funny sotry about, you guessed it... Madison. Apparently she was in the kitchen and playing with the food in the lazy susan when she all of a sudden got quiet. Never a good sign right?? When Aaron found her she was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor eating Olvaltine by the spoonfull!! She wsa very proud of herself too and gave him a "chocolate mud" smile.

After her bath tonight I was letting her run a little with no clothes on and next thing I knew, there was a big wet spot on the carpet!! Aaron then told me she had done almost the same thing to him on Monday night, only she peed on his lap. So, I havelearned it doesn't matter how wet the diaper was you just changed, little kids are like puppies with a never empty bladder. Take you eyes off of then for a second and they will mark their territory!!

The day ended nice. Cracker barrel for a late lunch and then we played otside. Jay and Kristina came over for dinner, It was a nice nght!!!

0 comments: