Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturdays...

Saturdays have to be my least favorite day. It means 3 nights of missing night time with Madison and 3 nights of missing Aaron. I know I miss less of Madison's life by working at night, but it is still hard. I love our night time routine. If anyone knows any secrets about the next big lottery numbers, please share... I would love to stay home with her... but I would also love a new house. I doubt I'll ever be a stay at home mom, but Eventually we'll get a new house.

Ever notice how hard it is to get a toddler to look at the camera. Madison, my once camera happy child, is so busy now it is hard to catch her looking at me. We also have to keep her in clothes she can't get off. Otherwise, I end up chasing baby buns around the house. She's like a puppy... cute, but unpredictable and when she's gotta go she's gotta go. We told her to put her diaper back on today and she tried... It was really cute! Can't wait for our next adventure...


href="http://bp3.blogger.com/_ePOct0zpyTQ/RoaJKh9xaPI/AAAAAAAAADc/kGxjsRG7kfw/s1600-h/DSC00699.JPG">

0 comments: