Sunday, June 17, 2007

Typos

So my mom has pointed out to me that I can't spell... At least on here I can't seem to. You can make out most of what I wanted to say, but I'll admit my typing has been rough. But you'll have to try to picture how I go about blogging. You see, my computer upstairs that has a desk and a chair has a virus... out of comission. My husband had a wonderful idea to spend an obsene amount of money on a MAC which is sitting on my living room floor, as is the monitor. In order to type I have to sit on the floor and type while string at a monitor on the floor while diverting little feet from the keyboard and little fingers from the mouse and toys from my head, and... well I think you get the picture. It's actually kinda funny to see, and Madison thinks it is hilarious.

0 comments: