Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy 50th Papaw!!

Yesterday was my dad's 50th birthday. I used to think 50 was old, but now that I am sitting at 25 and quickly approaching 26 it doesn't seem so bad. Besides, my mom will be there shortly and then not too long until Aaron's parents hit the big 50. They all seem so young. I hope I am able to age gracefully too. Anyways, Dad bought crabs and cooked them... Mmmmm.... I have probly eaten a total of 5 crabs since before I was pregnant. Something about a baby/toddler doesn't allow for messy hands.

We made Papaw a cake. i think it actually turned out to be edible. If not he was a good liar. Thank you dad =oP Aging doesn't seem all that bad... It does eventually mean grandkids, and madison's grandparents seem pretty thrilled with her. Pointed at a tree today and said, you guessed it... TREE. Really she said "TEE" but we knew what she meant. She also opened our childproof cabinet. Little genius. It's hard to stay once step ahead of her. At this rate she will be smarter than me by the time she is 4. Oh well, I'm loving every minute of it.

1 comments:

Madsgramma said...

I hadn't thought of it like that. My gosh Jen, you're only 5 years from 30......haha But still my baby