Thursday, June 28, 2007

Future artist??





What a busy day and it's only 1:30pm. We started off the morning with sticky cinnamon rolls and they landed on the floor. And in Madison's hair. We had some snuggle time and them art time. I think I may have a few masterpeices on my hands. They are wonderful. At least I think so...

About 11:00am she came to me with her arms full of an elmo or two, big bird, cookie monster and a stuffed giraffe and climbed in my lap and said "Night Night" After a little rocking and some of my version of "You Are My Sunshine," I carefully tucked her and all her buddies in. She fussed a little. I think it is because she was so tired, and then got really quiet. This is never a good sign with kids... As I wathced her on the monitor I could see that she was playing with something small in her hands. Her back was turned to me and I couldn't see what it was. My mind started to race about all the things that could have snuck in with her furry brood. Being the paranoid, worrier I am known to be I peeked in her room to find her standing in her bed with... guess what it was???

A BOOGER!! She had it between her fingers, squished it back and forth and then tried to put it back in her nose!! But she was happy. Someone should market those things!! She didn't see me so I chuckled to myself and went back to the laundry. Who knows where that booger will be afer her nap. i'm not sure what will be worse, peeling it off the side of the crib or out of her hair... or not finding it at all. I hope she is still hungry for lunch!!

I will add pics

4 comments:

MA said...

what a cutie! gosh, how old is she now!!?? can't seem to figure it out. you look like a great mom, jen! so proud of you two. xoxo
-ma

MKatesMommy said...

she will be 17 months on the 3rd!! Hard to believe. Se has been such a joy!

Madsgramma said...

That's my baby...Always exploring and her nose is not off limits....You did that too kiddo...

Lisa said...

Oh my, I was laughing with the booger story. She is such a cutie, I love seeing what I have to look forward to in the toddler years!