Monday, June 18, 2007

Sweet Rewards

This afternoon i was greeted by Madison with a gift in tow. It was her first finger painting. She was so proud and handed it to me with a big smile and a "ta-ta" which is her please and thank you. I was so touched, and so happy that my family has time and enough love for her to let her experience all the joys of childhood. I plan to go out this week and find the perfect frame and hang it in her room. I think it is beautiful. We could have a masterpiece on our hands!!

Our house, as well as Madison's "NaNa and PaPaw" (her words for my parents for now) and her Grandma and Grandpa's look like daycare centers. She has got her own custom chairs at each house, swimming pools, slides and swingsets at various places, play houses, ride on toys, tents, a huge beachball sprinkler andtons more. if the child ever looks at me and tells me she is bored I'll have a heart attack. She is truely the light of our worlds.

We are very fortunate, Aaron and I, because our parents get along well. I love his parents, I'm pretty sure he likes mine and I think they all like us... Although even if they didin't I think they would lie-- Madison is quite a purk! We are kinda like on big extended family. Aaron and I would be lost if even one of them was missing.

Tomorrow Aaron and I are planning to try to go to the park for the concert with Madison. It should be fun. i'll tell you about it later.

1 comments:

Madsgramma said...

I'm so glad to hear that you think Aaron likes us....WE think we like him too....lol No really we don't always see eye to eye on everything but we do love all you guys..Just wanted to make sure you know that...And by the way I want one of Madison's orginals!!
Hope you have fun at the park today.