Saturday, June 23, 2007

How quickly we fall behind...

Well, it seems like just yesterday we were at the water park. Madison had a blast with her buddies Riley, Nicholas and Keagan and of course her boyfriend Andrew!! Signal Hill Park gets a thumbs up from me. Madison and I played in the water all day and of course went down the slides. She even smelled some little boys water shoe. Ewww. Leave it up to my daughter. I was once a germaphobe... Now if I can keep her from eating other people's trash and bugs it's a good day. Something about kids and swim diapers... if you put one on, they will poop. Yes, she did that too. I don't think swin diapers are very good at hold poop though. Their didn't seem to be too much left inthe diaper when I changed it. We cant wait to go back.

When we got home from the park Shannon and Kendall came over. Kendall is now 4 1/2 months old. We tried to get pictures of the girls togetherbut my tired child didn't want to share her chair for pictures. She did however sit in Kendall's carrier for 20 min and watch Elmo. Go figure right?!

Madison must love me. I took her to the Dr with me this week and she did really well. She was Miss Personality. That is until they took my BP. Once the cuff was off she was fine, then when I layed back for my pap she was hysterical. Guess she thought I was going to get a SHOT!! So, I got the world's fastest pap. =oP Mayber I'll take her to all my appts!!

0 comments: